Co-op Insurance for New York Residents

Insurance for New York co-ops from The Budde Agency helps you insure your biggest investment, providing the unique sort of coverage a co-op building requires. Our local team understands how co-ops work, what they’re looking for, and how to get you ready for a renewal, the closing table, or a new policy.

Because we’ve been on Long Island since 1936, we’ve seen the co-op business evolve, and our insurance offerings have evolved with it.

Why Co-op Insurance?

You would purchase homeowners coverage for a private residence, and the same rule applies to co-ops. Even though your rightfully-owned home is inside a much larger structure, you must insure your holdings, possessions, and family.

Co-op insurance from The Budde Agency helps you “move on up.”

New York skyline
Woman looking out at the New York skyline from her apartment

Do You Need Insurance?

Every co-op owner must carry insurance to close on a mortgage, and the co-op association likely requires you to carry specialty coverage that meets its (often quite strict) guidelines.

We’ll make sure you get the right coverage at the right price.

Contact Us

Want to know more or need a free quote for co-op insurance? Reach out to our local team today! We’re happy to help!

Contact Us