Commercial Insurance

Find the coverage you need to protect your business and your employees so you can focus on what you do best.

Business Owners

A Business Owner's Policy (BOP) is a type of business insurance policy that combines business property and liability protection into one package. BOP insurance protects your company from incidents like fire, theft, or other covered perils.

Commercial Auto

Commercial auto insurance protects your business against liability in the event that an accident occurs involving a car owned or utilized by your company. This type of policy also provides compensation to anyone who is injured while inside one of your business vehicles.

General Liability

General liability insurance, otherwise known as business liability insurance, protects businesses and their owners from being held liable in the event of property damage or bodily injury. In other words, it's a form of financial protection against potential lawsuits. Most businesses need some degree of general liability insurance coverage.

Inland Marine

Inland Marine insurance protects material, goods, or equipment that is movable or transportable, as well as equipment that is essential to transportation or communication. This form of coverage usually covers property that is owned by someone else but kept at the policyholder's premises.

Commercial Property

Commercial property insurance covers your company's tangible assets against fire, explosions, burst pipes, storms, theft, and vandalism. Unless perils are included in the policy following earthquakes and floods aren't usually covered by commercial property insurance.

Builder’s Risk

Builder's risk insurance is created to reduce the probability of loss and financially protect you in case damage occurs to your building project. It covers the owner and builder, but some contractors buy this policy so they can have more control over each job's insurance.

Workers' Compensation

Workers' compensation insurance provides benefits for workers who are injured or become ill at work. Workers' compensation may also pay medical bills and benefits for temporary or permanent disabilities.

Professional Liability

Professional liability insurance protects professionals and businesses from clients or consumers' lawsuits alleging negligence. Professional liability insurance covers things like negligence, copyright infringement, personal injury, and more.

Commercial Catch All

Think of commercial insurance as more than “that one business policy” you need because you have no choice. There are dozens of ways to protect your business, and our team at Budde understands how your industry works compared to others. Plus, we will tailor coverage to meet the needs of your business instead of adding extra coverage “just because”.


Need extra coverage for your business? That’s where umbrella insurance comes into play. With umbrella coverage, you can extend the limits of your policy for those “just in case” situations where one massive claim could exceed the limits of your current policy, covering settlements, judgements, and legal support.

Representing the top insurance companies

Get a Free Quote

Start a free commercial insurance quote

Request A Quote - (Short)


What Our Clients Are Saying